Posted at 7:30 AM Apr 19, 2010By Andrea Grimes
If you also went on a drinking and whoring binge, this is what you may also have missed.
- Concealed weapons become ever easier to carry everywhere. [SocImages] I would advise showing your gun nut friends this when they complain about their lack of rights, but then you'd have to explain what a computer is, so ... just smile and nod and try not to turn your back to them.
- A survey of 30,000 women put Christina Hendricks on the cover of Esquire. [ONTD] Which means Megan Fox didn't make it on the cover. Our gift to you, men of the world.
- Mass. gubernatorial candidate compares paying taxes to getting raped. [ConcordMonitor] Exactly! Because you get awesome and necessary public services that improve your life when paying taxes, and when you get raped, you get ... oh wait. Raped.
- Tabloids ask Chris Noth for dating advice. [People] Kind of like asking Chris Noth for crime-solving advice. Or tabloids for journalism advice.
- "Women's Month" 3-grader curriculum accused of having "gay agenda." [Star-Ledger] New Jersey continuing to do "all it can" to make sure liberal, educated northeast U.S. stereotype remains wholly false.