Feminism has turned women into giant sluts--and we love every minute of it!

Posted at 9:04 AM Feb 09, 2010

datinggame.jpg
When the lede to an article uses the word "feminist" as if it might be interchangeable with "accused murderer" three times, I know I'm in for a treat. But this Weekly Standard article, "The New Dating Game: Thousands of years of human mating rituals are vanishing. Cro-Magnons are once again dragging their dates into their caves by the hair--and the women love every minute of it." is so close to being a parody of itsef, I nearly wet my slutty-ass cavewoman feminist panties.

If you don't want to read the whole wordy mess, let me summarize in advance: there was once a time when ALL WOMEN EVERYWHERE never had premarital sex and only wanted to have marriage and then babies with upstanding men, AND IT WAS AWESOME AND DEFINITELY ACTUALLY HAPPENED. But then THE STEAMING VAGINA-CLAD ANTICHRIST feminism came along and wrenched this fairy tale out of the tiny, shaking hands of REAL WOMEN EVERYWHERE and turned them into SLUTS AND WHORES who will KIND OF WILLINGLY sleep with ANYTHING WITH A DICK because once, we read this post on Lemondrop about Tucker Max. And while women are certainly VICTIMS, the real victims are MEN, who women oppress with their NON-STOP LEG-SPREADING! This article is REAL and BELIEVABLE because it was written by a woman who KNOWS BETTER than all other women, and by "knows better," we mean IS NOT SLUTTY LIKE THOSE POOR DUMB SLUTS. Also, women are sluts. Did we mention the part about slutty women?

Now, let's break it down.

First off, the lede is based on a blog entry that appeared on (feminist blog! Quelle horreur!) Lemondrop, wherein an enterprising college student named Courtney fucks renowned King Of Douchebags Tucker Max because, basically, she thinks it would be funny. And lo, it is. The guy's a tool, she's got a great story to tell and got a write-up on an incredibly popular blog.

However, The Weekly Standard (hereafter: TWS) somehow pegs this as the basis for their entire fright-night story on the "New Paleolithic," a sex culture wherein women are too stupid, slutty and powerless to resist the invariably nefarious sexual desires of men who basically just have to show up in order to get them into the sack. Except this Courtney-Tucker story is in no way an example of this "New Paleolithic" (maybe because it doesn't exist? SHHH). Nevermind the fact that Courtney screwed Max for shits and giggles and basically actively seduced him (not that he needs it, as he's admitted basically to, you know, fucking anything that shows up). Silly details. Trust us, TWS is going to go all-out to try and make this thing work:

Welcome to the New Paleolithic, where tens of thousands of years of human mating practices have swirled into oblivion like shampoo down the shower drain and Cro-Magnons once again drag women by the hair into their caves--and the women love every minute of it. Louts who might as well be clad in bearskins and wielding spears trample over every nicety developed over millennia to mark out a ritual of courtship as a prelude to sex: Not just marriage (that went years ago with the sexual revolution and the mass-marketing of the birth-control pill) or formal dating (the hookup culture finished that)--but amorous preliminaries and other civilities once regarded as elementary, at least among the college-educated classes.
Just so we're clear: marriage is awesome, birth control pill sucks. Dating is awesome, hooking up sucks. Institutions that oppress women are awesome, things that liberate women and give them control over their bodies suck.

It helps, of course, that there's currently a buyer's market in women who are up for just about anything with the right kind of cad, what with delayed marriage (the average age for a woman's first wedding is now 26, compared with 20 in 1960, according to the University of Virginia-based National Marriage Project's latest report); reliable contraception; and advances in antibiotics (no more worries about what used to be called venereal disease). No-fault divorce, moreover, has pushed the marriage-dissolution rate up to between 40 and 50 percent and swelled the single-female population with "cougars" in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and beyond. On top of it all is the feminist-driven academic and journalistic culture celebrating that yesterday's "loose" women are today's "liberated" women, able to proudly "explore their sexuality" without "getting punished for their lust," as the feminist writer Naomi Wolf put it in the Guardian in December.
THE SLUTS HAVE TAKEN OVER. REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS AWESOME TO SAY "VENEREAL DISEASE?" MAN, THOSE WERE THE DAYS. However, this paragraph acknowledges that some women used to have premarital sex--back, sigh, in the halcyon days of being able to demean and shame them--which is contrary to the original point of the article, which is that feminism killed chasteness and marriage, which was the only kind of sexual life that existed before feminism. Hmm? Well, let's not get caught up in the details:

Comments

Michelle said:

Wow. It seems like this article is almost completely based on the author's own insecurities. From the quotes you've extracted, here is the subtext:

"I am a bookish, shy woman who just wants to meet a nice guy and get married, and I don't understand how any woman could be happy being any other way or doing anything else. I am jealous of anyone more vivacious or attractive than I am. I see other women as the enemy because, personally, I don't have the guts to go after what I want. I have met some attractive guys, but they wouldn't give me the time of day. I have a longtime male best friend, and at some point, when he is done sowing his wild oats, he'll see that I am the one for him. Now, if all these bitches would just keep their legs closed, maybe it would finally be my turn to be in the spotlight!"

nffcnnr said:

Does anyone wonder why the GOP suffers from a dearth of viable candidates? Even conservative women don't think much of women.

Diana G said:

um, Andrea? this is fucking awesome. i am amazed by your stamina. what a thorough and hilarious refutation of bullshit.

Hah, thanks Diana. I try to help the wimminz any way I can.

Laura said:

Oh Andrea, great blog. And all I can say is that I've seen the people who marry in their early 20s, and they are most definitely not alphas.

black kristos said:

Wow, my head just exploded. This lady can't be real, can she?

Kate said:

Andrea, you are fucking awesome. You never fail to amuse and amaze me with your humor, intelligence, and power.

And the writer of this article needs their reproductive organs taken out. Natural selection can't happen fast enough...

RachelB said:

Thank goodness you went through the trouble to break that article down for us all. I tried to read it and my blood pressure went through the roof after the first two paragraphs, so I couldn't finish it. My doctor told me that bigotry is hazardous to my health, so I looked at Lolcats and old videos of Courtney Love instead.

The thing that pisses me off about this article most is the author's totally unsubstantiated claims about the so-called "hook up" culture, making it seem as though all women everywhere were fucking like it was going out of style. It's like everything she knows about modern women's sex lives she learned from reruns of "Sex and the City" and late-night "Girls Gone Wild" commercials. Some of us may indulge in no-strings sex, but I suspect that a good deal more of us have sex within in the boundaries of established relationships.

This is really just another way to for the group in power--straight conservatives--to pretend that they're victims. Oh, so now the virgins and the nice guys are the ones that get their rights trampled in society? I never knew a virgin who was harassed and looked down upon because of her virginity. I've known plenty of women who were treated like shit because they were slapped with the slut label.

Okay, I have to go now and get a unicorn chaser. Doctor's orders.

I really can't believe I read that whole thing, guys. Seriously. I was late to class because of it. So I guess that's my own feminist views oppressing me? I OPPRESS MYSELF BRAINSPLODEAGHGHGHGHG

Ki said:

EPIC RANT WIN!

Now excuse me I need to go practise my knicker-dropping like a good feminist slut whore. Wish I was married tho so I wouldn't have to fake liking sex and all...

Alena said:

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

Mishi said:

@RachelB - Actually I was teased and tormented at school for still being a virgin at the grand old age of 13... Yeah, my peers were very messed up! I was considered extremely weird and most people thought I was a lesbian because I waited until I was over the age of consent and in a steady relationship before having sex.

Peter said:

I'm no expert but surely if women were sleeping with _everything_ that moved it would be good times for "nice guys" and "beta males"?

Also, antibiotics don't cure herpes or AIDS, just to pick two off the top of my head.

Jaded16 said:

Haha your post was so funny. You should go live in a cave and never come out. Or maybe, better yet - never burst the bubble you're living in. By all means NEVER stop writing. I've never laughed harder at anything in my life.

David said:

Hazzmatty said:

"David said:
I can only speak from personal experience. I'm 42 so I've been around the block a few times now, and from my experience with woman not only are they sluts with their bodies, but they are sluts in their minds. They think incredibly shallow, talk about everybody with gossip that never ends, are trashy in nature, (ever hear women talk to each other?) while in public they put on this mask of innocence. They walk around thinking themselves special, all the while not knowing or understanding they walk in darkness. While I was living in Orlando Florida girls would be with their boyfriends only to look at me and flirt, and this happen constantly. They have no class whatsoever. And when I was with a girl, girls would look at the girl I was with and have total envy and hatred on their faces directed towards the girl. While I was in Pensacola my girlfriends mother wanted to get together with me, can you believe that? I agree with King Solomon, "I have respect for one in a thousand men, but no women"....."

True, true. Most women suck anymore and you really DONT want them to "open the fuck up" but eat a dick to make up for it. Modern women SUCK - that IS a stereotype, cuz it's the TRUTH. Prime examples:

- Andrea
- Michelle
- Jaded16
- Diana
Etc Etc Etc

THESE are the very bitches that go all apeshit nuts when men RIGHTLY criticize THESE very same women when we paint women with a broad brush, cuz they stick out with a sore thumb. ARE WOMEN STUPID? YES. They SO often get mad at you for HATING the SMELL of shit. You are the bad guy for NOT loving the smell of shit?

Women by FAR and large have become cold, heartless PUNKASS
trashy weak bitches, yet STILL get more support from EVERYONE should they suffer consquences and pity party it up all night. If women are more naturally prone to being catty than men, that's fine, but NOT when they go though some femicunt heartless slut bitchass transformation, cuz now ya have to be bothered by it.

"I agree with King Solomon, "I have respect for one in a thousand men, but no women"....."

That is a GOOD line - never heard that.

And THESE are women in the dating pool and TYPICALLY give ALL modern woman a BAD name while men like me are labeled "bitch haters" cuz i hate bitches - 95% of women EVERYWHERE - yahoo, here, facebook, Myspace, EVERYWHERE (and still, men only, ONLY kill FOUR women a day according to 2005 stats?) cuz they never shut the god damn up and they KNOW no self respecting man would have them and are just good for a pussy fix.

And NO, the "the only common denominator is YOU" shit DOESN'T apply when it comes to a man LIVING in a country with THE worse repped females. We just see it and report it, and by no means CONTROLLED by it, but YEAH we think with it cuz when you think of women, you think DICK IN HER MOUTH. Not "walk in the park" corney shit with these bitch hoes.

Anton said:

AIDS and HPV are the Lords gift to women. I am STAUNCHLY OPPOSED to vaccinations against these diseases as the existence and prevalence is a disincentive against sexually licentious behavior. In Other Words: SLUTS DESERVE TO DIE.

aussiebear said:

"Feminism is about equality, trust, rights and human-status for all women, everywhere."

=> LOL! Not anymore. Its now a failed joke that has caused more problems than it has solved. There is a reason why the TWS article exists; and the author of this blog has either utterly failed to realize it OR downright ignores the real world; choosing to live in her idealized bubble.

Come to think of it, the 3rd Generation feminist has achieved nothing of value for women in general. (The 1st achieved the right to vote. The 2nd was about equality. What has the 3rd done? Nothing.)

There is no authentic equality as feminism has been hijacked by fundamentalists (genuine hatred of men) and commercial interests.

Its not about genuine equality where men and women have equal opportunity. Its about intentionally and artificially propping up one sex (female) to address their weaknesses. This ironically means that there is a presumption that women are somehow deficient, and they need these artificial boosters. ie: Its not doing women any good in the long term scheme of things.

The overall goal is to deliberately force equal numbers regardless of competency of people. (eg: It means we're only employing people based on someone else's ideals. Not what's good for the well-being of an organization.)

In the 1990s, the Spice Girls commercialized the crap out of feminism when they broadcast their "Girl Power!" empowerment chants...When they asked what that meant in an Australian interview; they couldn't explain it! Honestly, why did it matter when they were raking in the cash?

Now, the media have taken over. Sending a lot of contradictory and confusing information to women. (It doesn't matter as the objective is to sell you magazines which offer band-aid solutions of advice to a modern woman's problems.)

Then there's the term "liberation". What feminists don't emphasize is that liberty involves responsibility. (I'm not an American; but I do know that your country's forefathers knew of this responsibility when they pissed off the British.)

Just because one can have the opportunity to screw around does not mean you have to. You have the choice to be
responsible to yourselves. Its your body and your life; one shouldn't waste it in a careless manner.

Sexuality is a powerful thing, and women aren't even taught to use it appropriately or direct that energy such that its used effectively in their own lives. Is it any wonder why men treat them like objects instead of people? You can't say "Don't objectify me!" if you are scantily dressed and posing yourself. This is especially true of celebrities. (They do it under the banner of "fashion".)

Women have got to realize that liberation has also two major consequences: (1) The evolution of the Nice Guy; (2) Married women now have to keep an eye out on their man, due to the abundantly available single women!...Who don't care if the man is wearing your ring!

A few other things that feminists don't emphasize is that women's eggs are at their prime in their early 20s. There is a biological clock if you want kids. It gets harder in your 30s and nearly impossible in your 40s. (Artificial insemination isn't cheap when you realise you have less than 5% chance of successful conception! Not to mention the high risk of developing diabetes when you conceive at such a late stage in your life.)

This simple fact from Nature tells you men and women will never be equal. (Ignoring what you are in an honest fashion will hurt you in the long run.)

They also don't mention that STDs like herpes (which condoms don't protect you from), are permanent once you are infected. The symptoms go away, but the disease remains with you forever. In some cases, you may even affect your child; if you are pregnant.

And here's the sad thing about feminism: It has created a generation of women who believe they can do anything until reality hits them like cold water...Here in Australia, feminism affected the education system in a big way during the 80s/90s. The result? Generation-X Aussie women are now realizing they have been misled by an ideal that is completely unrealistic. They now come to see that they can't do it all, and that they must choose. (It could be a full-time career, while their partner looks after the kids. It could be staying at home with the kids, while their partner works. It could be a compromise where you work during your kid's school hours.)

As it turns out, 2/3rds of Aussie women now choose to stay at home instead of listening to the "feminist agenda" that has heavily affected USA. They're living lives they're actually happy with...Even when given the choice for their own to decide.

My overall point is this: We should be celebrating our strengths of who we really are, regardless of man or woman. We should NOT be blindly following other people's unrealistic ideals.

Feminism doesn't promote what you think it does in the real world. Its becoming nothing more than ignorance delivered from fundamentalists who have hijacked the cause...This is why it has failed.

Young women should be given all the proper information (including the consequences of their actions), so that they can decide for themselves. That would be the ultimate expression of feminism.

BearM69 said:

"And we love every minute of it."

Of course you do. Women are natural sluts and whores.

anonymousjamaica said:

i actually enjoyed this.i googled "women are sluts" cos i realised more n more that it was what i notice everywhere.little respect for themselves n their bodies and a very wide spread stupidity branded as feminist ideals.women will never be men no matter how much they sing it.Accept urself as u r(soft and fragile;physically and emotionally)and use it to the best of ur abilities.You are the more beautiful creatures of God,dont cheapen n degrade urself with no strings attached sex!!even prostitutes dont do that,they have strings ie. u gotta pay.men dont respect women anymore n it shows in the way they treat them and its largely due to how ladies present themselves.YES he wants to sleep with u now but theres no man who wouldnt be proud to have a woman on his arm of whom he can boast"im the only one,its all mine"!!Not 8 guys have bn here already.come on!!Men value ladies who respect themselves n their bodies,if he claims he loves u n wants sex them let him put a ring on it(one thn i agree with beyonce abt).if hes not prepared then he doesnt love u enough and u deserve better than that.ur valuable to God,be valuable to urself!!

Anthony said:

Rumor has it Jesus loved sluts can anyone say Mary Magdalene? I just did so too late. I congratulate the feminist movement. Now that all women are sluts I dont have to be chivalrous and charming. I can just pull my penis out and away we go!! Then I wake up and realize I am a stay at home dad and my wife is off making the bread...fucking slut

Meli said:

Haha this is awesome. Too right.