10 Trolls Every Blogger Will Encounter

Posted at 5:00 AM Jan 12, 2010

trollposter.jpg

It's easy enough to avoid real-life trolls. Keep your billy goats in check and avoid sketchy bridges. But online (you know, in the world where you aren't in charge of Capra aegagrus hircus and the safe maritime transportation thereof), anyone with a blog is bound to run into an internet troll. They've been around since the days of newsgroups and BBSes, even before Livejournal was in diapers, and they'll probably still be around when the aliens come to get us in 2012. In fact, they may be the aliens.

Bloggers, beware: here are 10 troll types you will encounter on the internetz, flamin' ur thredz.

10. The anti-choice troll

It can smell your desire to murder the babies of the world with your liberal atheist devil-worshipping hate, and it will find you and your blog and tell you, in no uncertain terms, the hellfire you can expect. Feminist bloggers are especially familiar with this troll, and know all too well that there is no arguing with the crazy. Let the crazy talk. Let the crazy express itself. Because the crazy thinks it has Jesus on its side, and if you think it's hard to argue with a religious nut on an internet forum, try arguing with a potentially non-existent dude who's been dead for 2,000 years and has millions of people thinking they can speak for him.

grammartimehs1.jpg

9. The grammar nazi troll

Let's talk hypothetically: in your blog post, you found the cure for cancer. Not only that, you ended genocide and made reality television programming illegal. But, in your fervor, you used a serial comma or were careless with your use of its/it's. The grammar nazi troll will be here in a flash to tell you what a worthless piece of shit you are for your abominable command of the English language. The grammar nazi troll likely has no publications of note but carefully copy edits all its rejection letters. Also, the grammar nazi troll reading this post is really upset that I didn't capitalize "nazi."

8. El Creepo

This troll was, initially, a fan of your blog. It read your work regularly, sent you tips via e-mail and tried repeatedly to friend your personal account on Facebook. When you didn't respond with equal enthusiasm, El Creepo started feeling angry and rejected because you didn't want to be friends with a stranger from the internet who e-mails you upwards of six times a day. If El Creepo is lucky, it lives within driving distance of your town and will use your Twitter or FourSquare account to track you down at your local and stare menacingly at you from across the room. Please leave me alone, El Creepo. Really.

billo.jpg

7. The political dissenter/martyr troll

If your blog is interesting, chances are it's because you take a stand on things. You have political views you feel passionate about. You build a community of people who are interested in these things and who interact thoughtfully and productively about said things. Heck, some people even manage to disagree civilly. Until political dissenter/martyr troll comes around, starting fights with everyone in a comment thread, spewing its passionate anti-whatever-you're-into views all over the productive discussion. This troll will likely get mouthy about how pathetic a blogger is for not entertaining dissenting opinions, all the while only being interested in hearing itself talk (or type, as it were). Political dissenter/martyr troll, what good do you think you are doing? Whose mind do you think you are changing? Troll, you are an asshole.

6. The troll who can't let it go

It may have been 2 days or 2 months ago, but you once said something that this troll didn't agree with. And while you have moved on, this troll has not. One day, you'll be posting about, say, Skittles. The troll who can't let it go will pop up and remind you about that time you said you hated glitter, didn't believe in the public option or thought we should legalize the possession of small amounts of narcotics. Chances are even you forgot you hated glitter, but this troll never forgets.

Comments

E and O said:

I was going to leave a comment about how witty this list is, then I read the link in #1. That's just chilling. I've experienced and witnessed pretty gross behavior toward women on networks and forums. Some of it simply highly inappropriate in its sexual assertion, much of it violently misogynistic in tone. I've stopped commenting on some blogs, or stopped reading them altogether due to these behaviors being exhibited by commenters. But I had no idea the problem had grown to affect the bloggers themselves to such an extent.

In the past I found that when complaints were made usually the women were blamed as being "over-sensitive" or "projecting their issues" or "ruining the fun" or just being fat, gay, or both -- while the men perpetrating the behavior remained free of any responsibility for causing problems. As the article described, this problem has caused women to censor their view, limit their sharing, or simply leave altogether. It's a shame to see that there is still so much sexism and outright hatred of women in the 2000 years. And that women still feel their activities are limited as a result, even online activities which in theory should offer them a safer venue.

Zaskoda said:

To be accurate, I think the title of this post should have "feminist" inserted before blogger. Much of this is not relevant outside of the feminist demographic.

Additionally, the concept of 'troll' is being a little abused here. A troll's purpose is to cause disruption. Trolls aren't motivated by their own opinions, they're motivated by messing with people. A pro-lifer (or 'anti-choice', as you put it) is motivated by their beliefs. They may be as disruptive as a troll, but if disruption isn't the motivation, they're not trolling.

Victor WOods said:

Wow, are those pesky trolls something else or what? LOL

RT
www.web-privacy.se.tc

matthew said:

I wrote about this in late 2007. You missed a big point: trolling on the internet is analogous to trolling for fish, you put out bait to try to get bites.

Marty McFly said:

Actually I was thinking the actual troll would be someone who really disagrees with this list.

because you know,

it's definitely accurate...

Miguel Donn said:

Therefore motivating those users to troll the sh*t out of this comment box.

Doug Rim-J said:

Sometimes the blogger IS the troll! = http://bit.ly/7W5qu9

zach said:

"Also, the grammar nazi troll reading this post is really upset that I didn't capitalize 'nazi.'"

No, he's really upset that you implied that a serial comma is WRONG. Seriously, wtf were you thinking?

qwerty said:

This article is not about the internet phenomenon known as the troll, as it appears the author doesn't know what the word means. (See Zaskoda's comment for the accurate definition.) Instead, this blog's about "people who disagree with you" and "mentally disturbed people", weirdly lumping the two categories together, which seems to indicate to me that the author has a hard time with dissenting opinions in general.

Also, if someone who purports to be a professional writer doesn't know the difference between its and it's, or is too lazy to proofread their piece *one* time before clicking publish, they deserve to be called out on it. OMG I must be a troll!

duhhh said:

l2troll nooooob

Sam said:

What about the troll that is a troll just for the sake of pissing people off? The guy who says you're an idiot no matter what you say, even if you decide that water is necessary for the survival of mankind. That's my favorite kind of troll. So what are you even talking about, fag?

semi permiable said:

Leaving aside those earlier questions about what exactly a "Troll" is (I agree that this list is too inclusive, but what of it?)...

You left out my personal favorite: the Anti-Semite/Anti-Anti-Semite. A symbiotic pair. One will insist that everything wrong with the world is the result of some nefarious Jewish conspiracy, the other will insist that everyone who rubs them the wrong way is an Anti-Semite. Each will cite existence of the other as evidence of their claims. Neither understands the following expressions: "non sequitur," "irrelevant," "bat-shit crazy."

Start a discussion on Israel and count the minutes before these two clowns completely dominate it. It won't take long.

electronic cigarette said:

hahaha.... The troll who can't let go is so profound. Seriously i see this one all the time.

MaryMel said:

querty and Zaskoda have it right. WIRED ran a piece on trolls last spring. It doesn't sound like you understand the subject, and I'm not trolling when I type that.

Badguy said:

Heh, clearly this person as stated does not really know how to define a troll.

I will inform them of the new class that they are filling tho.
they are the ones who hop up immediately and shout TROLL!

they do this when they see someone post something that does not align with the values of the content currently being applied, for example..

If I was to disagree with this information you present, you most likely would consider me a Troll.

and once more I will refer you to the correct definition provided by Zaskoda

I should prolly go read some of his stuff.

but meh...

rapidshare search said:

obviously this post is trolling for the one that will look at this list and see how off it is..

davidbates said:

DNFTT (Do Not Feed The Trolls)

This is why I don't allow new comments to already show on my blog without my screening them. If a user's comment is worthy... even if it against my own belief I allow it but never feed the trolls if they show up block them immediatly.

Just my advice. DNFTT
David Bates

jswanson said:

Stop accepting unfiltered comments on websites. Trolling has become a national and international sport for those sick individuals that nobody (except for their deranged demographic) wants to hear from. I typically regard the comments sections for news or blogs as the f**ktard section. This is due to the rediculous off-topic comments that pollute most of these non-filtered or monitored areas.

Marc Felion said:

I hate "Who Trolls" -

"The Who Troll" shows up and asks "Who??? Who??? Who???" in reference to a famous person's that the subject of the conversation.

They are closely related to the "Who Cares? Troll" who wonders why people are talking about a certain subject.

Also, the more question marks they use, they bigger asses they are.

Lauren said:

With the notable exception of all your comments, right jswanson? Isn't that the way the subjective ball bounces?

Corgi said:

Two questions for Zaskoda:

1: As only two out of the ten points even mention women or gender-issue-related issues, how does that make this a particularly feminist list?

2: Feminism is defined as a doctrine that promotes the idea that women are people (socially, economically, etc.). How are we all therefore NOT part of the 'feminist demographic'?

Corgi

Jexer said:

Merely disagreeing does not make someone a troll. It's HOW they disagree.

If I were to draft a 10 types of trolls list it'd be more like:

1) The 'Smearer' -- You're WRONG because you're { fat, gay, lazy, republican, liberal, atheist, bible-ist, old, newb, unloved, unlovable and/or ugly } and no right thinking person should care what you say, (except me, because I've been elected by everyone to tell you how wrong you are.)

2) The 'Conspiracist' -- You're wrong because you're a { poser, liar, rapist, paedo, denier, apologist, fan-boi, manipulator, shill, spammer } seeking to delude others with your deceptive ideas for personal gain. Any denial on your part will confirm that you're a liar.

3) The 'Ideologist' -- You're wrong because you're spouting canned propaganda that contradicts 'factual talking-points' espoused by people on my team. And you should know better than to go against 'us' if you know what's good for you.

4) The 'Critic' -- You're wrong because you're illiterate, inarticulate, long-winded and boring. I think I read enough in the first line of your post to know you were saying the wrong things and skipped the rest. You suck and I want these minutes of my life back.

5) The 'Logician' -- You're wrong because you made a generalization or absolute statement... and I personally know someone that knows someone that saw an unverifiable anecdotal exception to that claim, therefore everything you said is illogical.

6) The 'Expert' -- You're wrong because you're a rank newb/amateur and I'm someone with 200 years of professional experience on this topic. In my professional opinion... you suck.

7) The 'Hijacker' -- You're wrong because your topic is insignificant compared to { any unrelated topic }. What the hell is wrong with your priorities? How can you waste time on this topic when children are dying out there!

8) The 'Brat' -- wtf dz th@ mean? u r sayin th@ up=down u moran! th@z rediculus! u sekritly wish u were az kul az me I no it! stfu'n'gtfo ROFL LMAO LMAO!!!

9) The 'Nanny' -- You're wrong because your opinions are insensitive, mean, one-sided and harmful to kittens. Monsters like you should be shut away someplace dark where you can do no harm!

10) The 'Absurd Autobot' -- Interesting topic! I liked your post a lot... you might find this interesting... { link to a fly-by-night blog/twitter-account with tiny pictures of genitals and a link to a pay4pr0n website }. (Granted, not a classic 'troll' in the internet sense, but they do go 'trolling' through blogs for things to post comments to... and I was having trouble thinking of a 10th type of troll. ;)

Queer Theorist Major said:

I am offended and outraged.

Allystra Krane said:

Quote:

EndQuote

You are instantly my favorite person.

Ally Kat

Matt said:

Oh my gosh. I have a blog about dogs and dog blogs attract the crazies. To make a long story as short as I can, a woman became a fan of my blog. Then she started posting comments longer than the posts, and sometimes 3-5 comments per post. She started answering people's questions in a way I wouldn't and I had to say, "I like you, but slow it down."

Then she hated me. I was very reasonable, so she couldn't start right away. Then she'd find things to hate, and she'd post as many different people at a rate where she must have been typing constantly for hours. But the comments were all the same, and I began to realize it was just her. I was new to this behavior and didn't pick up on it right away. She would start arguments then 30 comments later type something like, "Your dog hates you. You are a bad dog owner, and you're not man enough to take me on!" (???)

I'm fairly sure she has multiple personality disorder because I described her on another blog and she popped up under another name defending her other personality. I had no idea she was there. Then the other blog owner, called her out by her real name, and was obviously familiar with her as well. She responded with something like "Why would you refer to me as Robin when I was posting as Maurice?"

Now I can recognize her, but I don't allow any comments even close to her attitude because people like that are just not worth the trouble. They will try to be nice to get you to approve their comments, saying things like "Thank you for allowing different opinions on your blog." Then when you don't they will get violent, "You're not allowing dissenting opinions, you're an idiot!"

Anyway, I always share these stories with a friend who found this post and pointed me to it.

I have learned there are crazy people out there, crazier than I could have imagined. I'm sorry for the long comment, but I had to keep it under control as it is to not go into even more details about how crazy she is. There are many.

By the way, thanks for allowing opinions that totally agree with you on your blog.

LukasP said:

I "gotta" say I love the topic, but think Jexer's list seems more inclusive of the trolls I encounter in Blogistan.

I also loathe people who use "haha" repeatedly, yell in ALL CAPS SO YOU KNOW THEY'RE SERIOUS, or who use multiple exclamation points for added punch!!!¡¡!!
Those behaviours aren't limited to trolls but they go hand in hand.

Zaskoda said:

@Corgy

Answer 1) The very first item is anti-choice. I read a lot of blogs on things like design, coding, backpacking, etc. where I never encounter topics of abortion. The title of this post says "every blogger". Sorry, but there are a lot of blogs that have nothing to do with political or social issues. Furthermore, 'el creepo', 'personal information', 'sexual assault' and several other issues listed are not issues on afore mentioned blogs.

I'd like to note that the author's insulation that her issues are everyone's issues are apparent in more than just the title of this post.

Answer 2) This question is dumb. We are not feminist, I am NOT a feminist. For those of us that aren't faithful followers of the religion of feminism, let me make a strong analogy for you.

Christianity is a belief system based on the idea that it's good to be nice to each other. Christians, on the other hand, are responsible for massive suffering through history - the crusades for example.

Feminism is a belief system based on the idea that females are people too. Yeah, that's something most of us can agree on. However, feminists are responsible for massive suffering. They've pushed sexually bias legislation through our government. Angry feminist full of misandry have separate fathers from their children and destroyed the lives of innocent men with false sexual harassment accusations.

So no, I am definitely NOT a feminist. I am an egalitarian. By practice, there is absolutely no evidence that feminist support egalitarianism.

Additionally, statistically speaking, a relatively small subset of blogs online even address issues of sexuality and gender. Feminist bloggers do not represent the whole of online content contributors. Not by a long shot.

Finally, to everyone who still doesn't understand what a troll really is:

Just because someone disagrees with you and are intent on expressing their opinions does NOT make them a troll. Even a creepy stalker is NOT therefore a troll. You're making yourselves look dumb.

Justin Evans said:

I have a pony.

MaryMel said:

I'll go one step further Zaskoda. The writer of Andrea's post should know better.

Not knowing what Trolling is and trying to pass off false info as a definition of Troll work, makes her post seem more like the work of someone older and/or out of touch.

The question of the hour might well be: who writes Andrea's posts, who would be so out of touch? She's already stated she's 26. What 26 year old taking on the hopes of this ambitious blog while working on her Master's, doesn't get Trolling?

Who is riding Andrea's coat tails? Freaky and phony?

Might explain the paranoia with Trolling and the dumb definitions.

antero hmunen said:

No offense, but welcome to the planet Earth. Meet unpredictable Man!

newname said:

Oh hey, yeah. Met up with someone who "works" on a blog site in my town who reminded me that trolls are also out of work writers who get paid like lobbyists to go into sites and troll issues or other commenters to take the wind out of argument. You might ask if any of your writers have ever been paid to drum up troll work from their contacts, or when they're out of work just go in and type their crazy out.

Prolly will not tell you the truth, but chances are good at least one of your writers on this site knows a thing or two about trolling from some serious experience in that area.

E-Liquid said:

Lol now thats good stuff right there :) Thanks for the 10 troll list!

Rogue Medic said:

It seems that a lot of trolls are very sensitive about being called trolls.

Is the exact definition important? Apparently only to trolls. When one can find a site that lists a definition that he believes does not include what he perceives to be his behavior, he will post that link.

Jexer gave an interesting alternative listing. Odd that it was not attacked by the trolls.

The use of the word "every" in the title is an exaggeration, but so what?

Oops. It appears that I provided some troll food.

Wendy said:

Have you heard of the tale of the Two Headed Trolls?

The ones who often use their real name indignantly posting on sites berating anonymous posters, then go back to the sites themselves and post crap under the name of some Star Wars character, or their favorite food, like "Pizza Lover" or something. In the real world they try to pass off as Ladies and Gentlemen, and they would never be caught dead posting anonymously to other professionals, outside their intimates. So embarrassing. It's all meant to throw readers off the trail of The Two Headed Troll!

What about the troll who does grunt work for the competition? The Wannabe Troll. Usually in a love-hate thing with their own writing and think they're unique but their work is usually a garble or words and ideas from other writers who've caught their eye, as they have no true voice of their own. They're always in endless pursuit of new words and new way to say words and ideas. This troll ends up exhausting themselves, and their writing usually shows it.

It's not unusual to find The Wannabe Troll is also a Two Headed Troll. They want recognition so so so bad. Very competitive and paranoid The Two Headed Wannabe Troll.

Zaskoda said:

*face palm*

I give up.

Jexer said:

@Rogue Medic- Yeah, I think trolls despise being called out for 2 reasons: 1) half of them don't realize they're trolling 2) those know they're trolling hate it because their cover was blown, making it harder for them to troll effectively.

I've seen forum trolls, chatroom trolls, MMO trolls (aka griefers)... and there's trolls in RL too. (westboro comes to mind)

It seems to boil down to one thing: Reputation.

Trolls don't seem to care about their own reputation, they just got here and will only stay as long as it's amusing. They do care about your reputation though, and they want to destroy it. Why? Because they can.

They attack you in petty little innocuous ways that would make you look rude if you ignored them... then they escalate until they provoke you into an extreme over-reaction. A reaction that will likely cause you to violate the rules/etiquette of the online community you've invested so much time into. And at that point, you 'lose face' because to look like an emotionally unstable wreck too easily provoked into breaking the rules by an insignificant nobody.

Trolls play by their own rules and change them when it suits them. The only way to 'win' in a battle with a troll is to give them as little attention as possible. Don't answer their questions, don't respond to their points just retort as if you barely listened to them with, simply "Whatever." .. it acknowledges they've said something and dismissed it, which will help prevent someone else from jumping in and 'defending' you from the troll. It forces the troll into a position where they must repeat themselves or dredge up something new because they have no traction on your reply to respond to. =)

@Wendy- I've run into a few two-headed trolls... they're usually easy to spot, they start talking to (or about) their alts just a little bit too much, sometimes displaying too much telepathic understanding of what the other alt 'meant'. I hate to admit it, but there's been times when I've twisted arguments in ways that pitted a 2headed-troll against their own supportive-alt. Since most don't like being 'wrong', watching them trying to squirm to make both their alts 'in the right' again is hysterical. ;)

SEO Company said:

trolls are here to stay...it's just human nature and I think is given way too much attention because ppl take comments too seriously, even when it's about silly things.

Luffie said:

I just got kaspersky internet security yesterday and I scaned my computer with a full scan and it found viruses... So I tried to quarantine them but every time i do that it asks me to open a file.. I've never seen that from any antivirus programs.. THere is also another option: " clear all" which deletes report entry.. is that how you delete the infection or is there another way? santoramaa

Animation Clips said:

used cell phones said:

Tiffany Jewelry said:

I enjoy reading the report, too. It′s easy to understand that a journey like this is the biggest event in ones

life.

Capital Gold Group said:

I am offended and outraged.It seems that a lot of trolls are very sensitive about being called trolls.When one can find a site that lists a definition that he believes does not include what he perceives to be his behavior, he will post that link.

brisbane house painter said:

It's a shame to see that there is still so much outright hatred of women in the 2000 years.
It's all meant to throw readers off the trail of The Two Headed Troll!

success in network marketing said:

This post is motivating for those users to troll the shut out of this comment box.

Sun said:

I think when the author of this piece said "every" blogger, I think he/she meant it in a general sense.

The average serious blogger will blog about numerous topics -- especially throughout a lifetime. And he or she will indeed eventually meet these 10 types of bloggers (at least). And you will find that some individual bloggers fit into many of the 10 categories.

And the average blogger is now invested in online newsgroups or newsfeeds.

And some will indeed involve political or social issues which brings us to what the author mentioned about sexism, racism, the issue of abortion, etc, etc..

When you blog on forums like Topix, for example, you many be blogging about anything from colored shoe laces to same sex marriage.

And there, you will see every type of Troll imaginable (even ones that may not be listed on this top 10 chart).

And in this day and age, we no longer need to limit ourselves to the very basic definition of a Troll which was coined in the 80s or 90s.

I think a Troll can be anyone who cannot disagree civilly or respect the beliefs of others without resorting to insults, name calling, or "making fun."

I post on the Lesbian/Gay forum that belongs to Topix all the time. And I also post on the regular edition of the Los Angeles Topix frequently enough. And so I have a little experience with this.

For instance, I'm all for equal rights and I'm pro gay marriage. But there are many on my side who ridicule me for being a Christian or believing in the Bible.

And I get really tired of it. They're on my side, so they shouldn't treat me like a Bible beating Troll.

And I only use the Bible against actual Bible beating Trolls.

But then they interfere with that and say stuff like: "Who says your God exists?" "Your "buy bull" is a myth."

And so I have to keep reminding them that many of the LGBT and their supporters are also Christians who believe in the Bible like myself. And we're actually helping them just by our sheer numbers when it comes to voting or lobbying issues -- or using the Bible to combat what Bible Beating Trolls say using the Bible.

Finally, some topics themselves are considered Troll topics to many. Like White Supremest Blogs, for example. And I agree with that.

But I think that no matter what side of an issue you are on, you can always handle your opposition in a civil, respectful manner.

Also, anyone who does NOT follow a forum's or blog's rules is a Troll technically speaking.

By the way, if you ever want to visit me, I'm mostly on the Gay/Lesbian forum of Topix. And I go by the name of ILuvLA.

Hope to see you soon.

Total Protect Home Warranty said:

unwanted gold said:

It's just human nature and I think is given way too much attention because people take comments too seriously, even when it's about silly things.

Copywriting said:

Website Design said:

If someone who purports to be a professional writer doesn't know the difference between its and it's, or is too lazy to proofread their piece *one* time before clicking publish, they deserve to be called out on it. OMG I must be a troll!

cuckoo clocks said:

cuckoo clocks said:

Walkin Bath said:

Walkin Bath said:

healthy chocolate said:

The only way to 'win' in a battle with a troll is to give them as little attention as possible.Don't answer their questions, don't respond to their points just retort as if you barely listened to them with, simply "Whatever".

Black Vanity said:

The biggest troll is definitely Scar from the Lion King I've been recently hit on my blog and although I just shrugged it off as a sign of growing traffic and something that comes with the territory, I could have handled things a lot better. Such as wiping his sorry #$&%(*& right off my blog from the start - and keeping it off.

Electronic Cigarette said:

Mykalai Kontilai said:

My favorite peeve is the troll who continually visits a site that is clearly politically the troll's opposite, as are it's followers. They use the opportunity, repeatedly, to extol their particular propaganda, knowing full well that it is falling on deaf ears. I call them the agitator troll. Basically I find them unpleasant and boring. And I have a short fuse with them.

T-REX Electronic Cigarette said:

Haha, that is some good stuff. My wife works with some of the crazy trolls!! You do just have to let the crazy be crazy!

March Group said:

A pro-lifer is motivated by their beliefs.They may be as disruptive as a troll, but if disruption isn't the motivation, they're not trolling.

Electronic cigarettes said:

Really this is an awesome list of the troll post. That was the nice post. lol Matt your comment is also rocking.

watch shows online said:

informações Awesome, muito obrigado ao escritor do artigo. É compreensível para mim agora, a eficácia ea importância é incompreensível. Mais uma vez obrigado e boa sorte!

guide in russia said:

Gran post. No se puede esperar a leer los siguientes:)

profitable forex signals said:

Gracias por publicar esto, fue muy útil y le dijo a una gran cantidad

web traffic said:

Este fue siempre bastante que hay un montón de ahí a la espera de la derecha.

Tantric Massage London said:

Blogging does have its downfalls!

Camry parts said:

Anonymous said:

Goede informatie, Best post nuttig, Bedankt voor het aandeel this.I terug zullen komen om meer te lezen.

zithromax said:

Dovete capire che ha scritto?

TBL said:

This post is delightfully illuminating. Extra points for using the movie poster from a hilariously bad movie!

ceniolmeplero said:

This is a spam.
Please delete it.

Welklsjd said:

Intresting here.
Maybe.
News here masd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd.

Dinheiro Gratis Poker said:

Olá!, chamo-me Andreia estudo Psicologia e adorei muito da tua página! Muito linda sim senhora!
Concordo muito bem tudo aquilo que aqui li.Hoje sempre muito que expressar nos blogues!Nada nada mais aliciante do que implementar a nossa ideia na net!
Até à próxima :)

Dahlia1980 said:

Esto fue muy interesante. Me encantó la lectura

下着 said:

great job!, good to read and agree with your words.thanks for great sharing with us,i will tell more of my friends about it .Very good article it was helped me to check once again.

下着 said: