Posted at 1:38 PM Dec 04, 2009By Andrea Grimes
Because being real 'bout our bodies is way cool and hip, right? I mean, next week we'll probably talk about teen suicide and bullying, but right now, we need to get something straight, and that something is agreeing on a term for those muscle things.
I asked the Twitter world to help me out. Why? Because hey, I'm being real with y'all: that's what friends are for.
So which is it, Dolls? Are we going to be technical, what with the "psoas" or classical, with the Davids? Or perhaps pop cultural, with the Ken? Turn your chair around and tell me why your term is the most real, y'all.
- @j3551C4 says: V CUTS!
- @somaphile says: that would be the psoas muscle, I believe!
- @taradublinrocks says: "Davids"
- @nerver (or own Merritt Martin) seconds the Davids: The Davids. As in, like the muscles on Michelangelo's "David."
- @vegetarian9 says: "ken cut"...*puuurrrr* lol.
- @sarahwiththeh says: Ken Dolls.