Posted at 10:14 AM Dec 14, 2009By Andrea Grimes
There was news, and it happened. It happened this weekend. Look, here it is.
- MTV names the Kardashian sisters something on some list. [MTV] Things MTV is in the business of: putting bullshit celebrities on lists. Things MTV is not in the business of: music.
- Soy milk will kill you, but only if you've survived breast cancer. [Marin Independent-Journal] Other things that will kill you: EVERYTHING.
- Women veterans not getting a warm welcome upon returning from Iraq. [Yahoo] Women misunderstood, underappreciated. That sure isn't a story I've ever heard anywhere, ever before, for any reason.
- Iranian dudes do lady things in solidarity with man who was forced to do lady things in punishment. [Feminist Philosophers] News flash: lady things will not kill you. 50 percent of world population still alive, kicking.
- The HuffPo takes Nike to task for not dumping Philandering Tiger. [HuffPo] Corporate money machine more interested in profit than moral values? Interesting. Tell me more.